The Consular Section receives passport applications on Mondays – Thursdays from 10hrs to 14hrs. Applicants are to note that making false statements for the purpose of acquiring a passport is an offence punishable by law.
Please note that applicants for Ghana passports must be Citizens of Ghana. They will be required to provide documentary evidence as proof of citizenship and will be interviewed. Applicants with Russian nationality must provide evidence that they are allowed to hold both nationalities.
Requirements for Passport Renewal
- A duly completed Ghana Passport Application Form.
- Passport Application Forms can be obtained at the Embassy or downloaded from this website.
- Colored copies of passport first page, bio data page with picture and last page.
- Four (4) identical passport-size photographs (full face) taken on a plain background not more than three (3) months from the date of application (only for machine readable (old) passports)
Requirements for Minors
- Application for a new passport for a child must be supported by the birth certificate of the child.
- Ghana passport bio-data page of atleast one parent.
- A consent form and/or letter signed by both parents.
- Evidence of residency in Russia.
FOR THOSE IN CONCURRENTLY ACCREDITED COUNTRIES (ARMENIA, AZERBAIJAN, BELARUS, KAZAKHSTAN, MOLDOVA); FORMS MUST BE DOWNLOADED AND FILLED COMPLETELY. FORMS SHOULD BE SENT VIA COURIER TO THE EMBASSY.
REVIEW OF CHARGES/FEES
The Embassy of the Republic of Ghana
wishes to bring to the notices of the general public especially the Ghanaian
Community, these new charges, effective
1st July, 2020
PASSPORT FEES & CHARGES
Application Form : USD 30.00
Processing Fee (32 pages) : USD 145.00
Processing Fee (48 pages) : USD 215.00
Processing Fee for Lost/Damaged passport is double the price of the original passport
THERE IS NO MORE EXTENSION OF EXPIRED PASSPORTS (Ref. on 01/01/2017)