Resumption of Normal Service
- The embassy of the Republic of Ghana in the Russian Federation wishes to inform the general public that it will resume normal duties from 3rd august, 2020.
- All visitors to the embassy are required to wear nose mask as the embassy is observing, the “no mask no entry” policy.
- Upon entrying the chancery, you would be required to apply the alcohol sanitizers provided at the entrance.
- Temperatures of all visitors, will be checked before being allowed to enter the premises of the mission. Persons with temperatures higher than the acceptable range will not be granted access to the embassy.
- All applicants must call the consular section first to schedule an appointment before coming to the embassy.